Christina Marie Phillips

Christina Marie Phillips
Summertime Fun!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My First Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.  Check me out with all my family and see what Santa brought me!  Check out the captions for explanations!
Meeting Uncle Gary the Great (UGG)

Sitting on my first big christmas present!


Out of all the presents I received, I like this shiny bow the best!

This is my new duffle bag for trips to grandmas!  It's a ballerina!

My honey doll.  Mommy had one just like it when she was a baby!  I like to talk to her!

Sitting in my new toy for the first time.  I like the music!  And, when I step on the piano with my feet it makes noise!





Enjoy warm weather with Gracie!

Me and Uncle Joseph!

On our way to Christmas Eve mass!

Me and Auntie Amanda!

At Christmas Eve Mass!



Papa reading Twas the Night before Christmas!

Nana reading Frosty the Snowman!

Look at all the gifts from G-mama and Papa Hal!



 

My first tea set!  I like to chew on it too!

Playing in the car with Honey!  Video to come!


Three days later and I still like my bow!

Check out my new Santa outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment