Christina Marie Phillips

Christina Marie Phillips
Summertime Fun!

Friday, October 14, 2011

My first family vacation

Mommy and daddy are so cool.  They took me on my first road trip.  I had to pack a lot of stuff to go on my trip.  We drove to Orange Beach and had some fun in the sun.  Then we drove to Atlanta where mommy is from and I got to meet lots and lots of new people.  
All my stuff for vacation.  I do not travel light!

The new car is packed and ready to go!


Fun in the sun!  (well, I was really in the shade)


Taking a dip in the hot tub that wasn't really that hot!


Daddy, Papa, and Uncle Lou Lou chilling with Tina Toe Shoes







Meeting Cousin Jeff

Meeting Cousin Jill

Meeting Mrs. Lynn at the office

Meeting Katie Beirne

Meeting Mr. Jamie Bierne who is a natural!

Meeting Mrs. Ann Wolverton 

2 comments:

  1. What a busy girl!!! Seeing all new people, new places and faces1 What fun! Cant wait for my turn in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom looks SO excited!! How precious!! Can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete