Christina Marie Phillips

Christina Marie Phillips
Summertime Fun!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My first time on a boat

We finished our first family vacation with a trip to Lake Lanier on the houseboat.  I slept really well on the boat.  After that, we went to my first Auburn Game.  Well, memaw Betsy and my mommy switched places, so I didn't get to go to the game, but I tailgated.  

Meeting George at the Lake

Hanging out on the boat.

Eating dinner with Sharon, Mark and Danielle.  Oh the comments we received.

Hanging out with my new friends Lori and Carmen.  Carmen held me while my parents ate dinner and then danced to a DJ.  

My first sink bath at the lake.

Tailgating in Auburn with the McVeighs!




Meeting Dr. Uncle Joseph for the first time.  (soon to be Dr.  he finishes soon!)




Aunite Amanda and I have lots of fun making faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment